Hobbywing EzRun 18A Brushless Sensorless ESC for 1/18-1/16 Cars
This is an sensorless brushless sport ESC for small 1/16 or 1/18 scale cars.
- Specially designed for RC car and truck, with excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motor.
- 3 running modes suitable for different applications (“Forward with brake” mode, “Forward/Backward with brake” mode and “Rock crawler” mode).
- 4 steps of maximum reverse force adjustment.
- Proportional ABS brake function with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment, 8 steps of drag-brake force adjustment and 4 steps of initial brake force adjustment.
- 9 start modes (“Punch”) from “Soft” to “Very aggressive” to be suitable for different chassis, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection for lithium or nickel battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor blocked protection.
- 8 steps of timing adjustment.
- User programmable. Several program methods are supported, such as: The “SET” button on the ESC, the digital LED program card, the advanced LCD program box, the PC software, etc. The program card and program box are pocket-sized and they have friendly user interface to be easily used.
- The firmware of can be online updated through an USB adapter on the advanced LCD program box.
- Suitable for: 1/16 & 1/18 Cars
- Voltage in: 4-9cells NiMh or 2-3S LiPo
- Battery Connector: Mini-Tamiya
- Motor Connectors: 3mm Female Bullets
- Brushless 2030 Motors on 2S LiPo/6-cell NiMh: Onroad: ≥12T / Offroad: ≥18T
- Brushless 2030 Motors on 3S LiPo/9-cell NiMh: Onroad: ≥18T / Offroad: ≥24T
- BEC: 6V/1A
- Size: 31.5 x 24 x 15mm
- Weight: 19g /wo wires)